In order to provide better services to all of you, we will ask you to provide basic personal information (like where you are) and some complicated information (like how you use our products). If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
· Information you provide to us. We may collect part or all personal information you provide to us, like your name, mobile phone number, email address, birthday, gender, nickname, avatar and etc.
· Device related information. Information related to your device, including but not limited to the handheld device information and smart device information. For example, the system version, device manufacturer details and model names of mobile phones and smart devices.
· Location information. Various types of information on your location. For example, country code, city code, mobile network code, longitude and latitude information, language settings.
· Log information. Information related to your use of certain functions, apps and websites. For example, cookies and other anonymous identifier technologies, IP addresses, temporary message history, standard system logs.
· Other information. When using our products and services, some data information is generated, like logs and maps.
· Other anonymous information. We may also collect other types of information which are not linked to an individual and which is anonymous. Location information may be collected when using a particular service. Such information is collected in order to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected will depend on how you use, opt-in or participate in our products and/or services.
Personal information is collected for providing services and / or products to you, and legal compliance on our part under applicable laws. By your use of our products and services, you agree and accept our Private Policy.
Providing services. For example, Online Map Service allows you to view the map remotely.
For identity authentication, customer services, security safeguards, filing and backup during providing services to ensure the safety of our products and services.
Help to improve our current services and design new services.
Conducting marketing activities such as displaying your information anonymously for advertisements.
We may not share your information with third parties unless the following:
With your consent, we may share your information with third party companies, organizations and persons after having your consent.
Required by law, we may share your information with third party companies, organizations and persons required by laws, regulations, legal procedures or peremptory government requests.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on your mobile device and on Lambot websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. For example, we encrypt the communication data by using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL"). However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which that personal information was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal information due to law, dispute resolution and compulsorily implemented business.
We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of our products and services. Lambot does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from minors. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a minor has provided Lambot with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed.
You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information in our possession or control by submitting a request. We will process your request within a reasonable time from when the request was made, and thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal information as per your request.
Shanghai Lambot Intelligent Co., Ltd
No.15, Lane 912, Bibo Road, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China
Post Code: 201203